Get the tour package from the best travel agency for an outstation trip
In formerly known as Orissa, Odisha is an Eastern Indian state lying on the edge of the Bay of Bengal. The land is well-known for keeping its traditions and cultures alive by holding grand events alluring visitors’ attention from all corners of the world, ancient Hindu temples, tribal life, adventurous sites, Buddhist monasteries, etc. This culturally rich tourist destination is blessed with scenic beauty, charisma, and magnificence to the core. It has something unique to offer for all age group people. Are you planning to opt for one of the Odisha tour packages from outstation? Are you living far from the Eastern state, like in Karnataka, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi/NCR, Maharashtra, or somewhere and wants to visit Odisha? No matter where you are right now, planning and opting for an Odisha tour package from your city is convenient only if you take the best travel agency’s assistance to make all the arrangements. Best Choice Holiday tours, is a one-stop trusted travel tour operator known for making the arrangements from travel to accommodation to sightseeing to trying delicious local cuisines in the best way possible and taking care of all your priorities and preferences during the visit.
The safest and effective way of travelling to Odisha from outstation is to use either a flight or a road network. In this pandemic time, it is vital to use a safe transportation mode and cherish every moment of your life. The tour plan can vary from 2 nights and three days to 7 nights and eight days and more, depending on your availability. The assurance is whatever tour package to Odisha you will opt for, and it will rejuvenate you to the core. The holiday will give you an insight into the heritage, the culture of the state and country, and a chance to make memories with your special ones. This Odisha tour package is the best way to explore the capital city Bhubaneswar, Konark, and Puri attractions according to the choice and in a well-planned and systematic way. The itinerary can be tailored anytime. Just ask for the same with Best Choice Holiday tours. The highlights of the tour package will be as follows.
- Once the arrival is at Bhubaneswar airport or via road travel, go for an excursion to check out the ancient temples and know their history, including Lingaraja, Parasurameswara, Mukteswara, Raja Rani.
- The next visit will be to Puri, including checking out the oldest rock-cut caves Khandagiri and Udayagiri Jain monuments on the way, Pipli the applique artisan village and Raghurajpur village, and Dhauli Peace Pagoda. Take back souvenirs for your special ones, get some peace and rejuvenation at the Buddhist monasteries, and rest in Puri, the holy destination.
- The visit will be at Lord Jagannath temple, one of the Char Dhams of the country, seek the blessings of the Jagannath deity, have prasadam, pray for the good times ahead. Do check out the Puri beach that is in itself a place to visit, drink coconut water, enjoy water sports activities, sand, and water.
- The next visit will cover sightseeing Chilika Lake, checking out several migratory birds, amazing Irrawaddy dolphins at Satapada, and other species on this beautiful Indian sub-continent. Enjoy the boat cruise and also visit the bird’s island.
- The next visit must include checking out the 13th century Konark Sun Temple, listed as the UNESCO World’s heritage site. You can even visit the ancient Ramchandi temple, close to the sun temple.
- Go for an excursion on the diamond triangle’s guided tour, covering Buddhist monasteries and antiquities at Ratnagiri, Udayagiri, and Lalitgiri.
Board the flight from Bhubaneswar or get back to your hometown via road, as preferable. The highlights and changes can be made in the tour package itinerary, depending on the choice. The car taxis and rentals are available in all kinds of fleets. So, opt for the Odisha tour packages from outstation, explore the sites, and enjoy. The tour will leave you in awe for sure. Happy holidaying!
- Update Your Itinerary with The Incredible Things to Do in Odisha - February 24, 2021
- Long Weekends for Perfect Escapade in Odisha in 2021 - January 9, 2021
- Registrations open for 3rd National Chilika Bird Festival Commencing from 8th – 10th January 2021 - January 4, 2021